Institute of Law
Research Assistant /
Prof. Dr. Marco Dell'Erba invites applications for the position of Research Assistant / Personal Assistant, starting 1 April 2021 or other agreed date.
Research and teaching
The position is open to candidates fulfilling the following requirements:
- Fluency in both English and German
- MLaw Students and Graduates (MLaw / lic. iur. / MSc of Economics)
- Above-average grades
- Interest in the areas of Corporate Law, Financial Regulation, Technology and Sustainability
The initial contract will be for a six month period in the first instance with possibility of renewal for one year based upon satisfactory performance.
What we offer
We offer diverse and challenging responsibilities (research and teaching) in an international environment with the opportunity to work on a doctoral thesis for highly qualified applicants.
Place of work
Rämistrasse 74, 8001 Zurich
Start of employment
Employment start date 1 April 2021 or to be mutually agreed.
Please send your complete application using the botton below. Documents to be included in the application:
- 1 page letter of motivation
- Transcript of records: Bachelor's and Master's
- Letter of recommendation from previous employer or academic teacher/supervisor
Please apply via our job portal http://www.jobs.uzh.ch.